Friday, April 7, 2017

Hold on to Me

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." - I Peter 5:6-7

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." - Matthew 28:18

At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them, and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:1-3

Dear God,

You care for me. You are always thinking about me and watching over me. You never forget about me. I am only human and I do sometimes forget You when I am feeling weak or tired or scared. I should forgive myself when that happens instead of beating myself up for it. I need to give all my worries to You. You can help me because all power in heaven and on earth is given to You. God, I release to You my worries and fears about the testing I need to undergo today. I release to You my worries and fears about what the republicans are trying to do to destroy healthcare. I am Your child. You are sovereign. Your providence will reign in this situation. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment