Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Am Big Enough!

"She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet: "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall his name Immanuel" (which means, God with us). - Matthew 1:21-23

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20

"Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produced of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation." - Habakkuk 3:17-18

Dear God,

You are big enough to take care of me. You will be with me always. You are my Savior.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment