Saturday, April 8, 2017

Fuel for You

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." - Galatians 6:9

"He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord." - Psalm 33:5

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." - Philippians 4:4

"For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me." - Colossians 1:29

"Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." - I John 4:15-16

Dear God,

Your love will never fail me. It is my fuel and the best source of energy for me. Your love will never run out. Your love will help keep me going and to keep doing the right things.

Thank you.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment