Sunday, April 9, 2017

Good Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar." - Psalm 42:5-6

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." - II Corinthians 4:6

Dear God,

You have good plans for me. You plan to give me hope and a future. Heaven is an amazing promise in the future. Glimpses of heaven today are also amazing.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment