Saturday, April 22, 2017

Because of My Hope...

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar." - Psalm 42:5-6

"...but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities,..." - II Corinthians 6:4

"...as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothin, yet possessing everything." - II Corinthians 6:10

"Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name." - Hebrews 13:15

Dear God, 

I need to put my hope in You. I need to praise You. You are my Savior and God. I'm feeling very down right now. I am discouraged. I am sad. And I am not sure of my hope in You. God, with the healthcare issue, we need Your intervention. They have come after the least of these this time. And that's not good. They are now threatening a shutdown again that would hurt veterans and their families. That's not good. Please, God, intervene.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment