Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Count on Me

"I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made the heavens and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber." - Psalm 121:1-3

"Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord." - Psalm 32:10

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." - Hebrews 13:8

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." - John 14:27

Dear God, 

You are all around me. You know everything happening in my life. You know every thought and every feeling. You hear every prayer. You keep me in Your thoughts. I need to keep You in my thoughts. You are with me every moment in my life. You watch over me with Your perfect love. Your love surrounds those who trust You. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. You never change. I can always count on You. God, help me!

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment