Sunday, April 30, 2017

My Master Plan

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." - Proverbs 3:5

"For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering." - Hebrews 2:10

"For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal." - II Corinthians 4:17-18

Dear God,

I should trust You with all my heart. Today is not starting on a good note, God. I need You for sure. This world is broken indeed! God, I ask You right now to keep intervening with regard to healthcare for the least of these. The republican monsters are relentless little devils. They keep attacking it. They have nothing better for us. And they keep trying to make it worse. I am afraid. So please keep intervening.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment