Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Live the Life

"Only let each person lead the life that the Lord has assigned to him, and to which Go Dias called him. This is my role in all the churches."- I Corinthians 7:17

"I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need." - Philippians 4:12 

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! "For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?" "Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?" For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. - Romans 11:33-36

Dear God, 

It is hard to live the life You have given me to live when I have republican monsters attempting to snuff out my life over the healthcare issue. I want to be content living the life You have given me, but it is increasingly difficult each and every day as they threaten to steal the quality of life. I am happy with the ACA. It has allowed me to live a more quality life despite the medical conditions You have allowed me to go through. I am not comparing what I have to what someone else has. I am too busy fighting just to have equality. I don't have any regrets with any of the challenges You have allowed to go through - not the autism, not the immune deficiency, and not the mastocytosis. I would be amiss though if I did not fight for equality not only for me but for others like me. No, this life is not easy. You promise to make sure I have everything I need to live it fully though, so if that means having equality in healthcare whether through universal care or through the comprehensive insurance the ACA allows, then I know You will fulfill that promise and You will not allow the republicans to destroy that. And You will help me find joy and happiness. I have to choose to be content and I have to look for You. Right now, I am not only looking for You, but I am looking to You. I can hope for a better future and I do. But I also trust Your plan for me will be worked out even though I may not understand it. God, help me to remain joyful despite of the threats from the republicans. And guide me through as I continue to advocate, even in opposition of the republicans, for those like me who need healthcare to have quality of life to the lives You have given each of us.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment