Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I Will Give You Victory

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." - I Peter 5:6-7

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" - Psalm 46:10

And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." - Exodus 33:14

"But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me." - Micah 7:7

Dear God,

You are taking care of me. You are loving me and are working in my life even when it seems that my day keeps going from bad to worse. Your love is always perfect and always mine, even when I make mistakes. Please forgive me when I fall. You will give me victory.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment