Thursday, April 27, 2017

Your Living God

"By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life." - Psalm 42:8

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world." - I Peter 5:8-9

"My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will song for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." - Psalm 63:5-8

Dear God, 

You are in charge of everything in my life. You are my living God. I have no human response appropriate enough for You. Help me to be watchful of the devil lurking about.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment