Friday, April 14, 2017

Putting Down the Pebbles

"Therefore, holy brothers, you who share in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, who was faithful to him who appointed him, just as Moses also was faithful in all God's house." - Hebrews 3:1-2

"He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord." - Psalm 33:5

"By faith he left Egypt, not being afraid of the anger of the king, for he endured as seeing him who is invisible." - Hebrews 11:27

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." - Psalm 16:11

Dear God,

Help me to look past my problems to see You in the midst. Help me to put down the pebbles so I can see the ocean.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment