Monday, April 24, 2017

A Mystery

"Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways ,y ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are hire than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:6-9

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." - Proverbs 3:5

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. - Genesis 1:3

And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so. - Genesis 1:9

Dear God, 

Your ways are higher than my ways. Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts. You are a mystery who loves me and died to save me. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment