Sunday, April 23, 2017

Shine Like a Star

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:5

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us." - Psalm 62:8

"Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain."- Philippians 2:14-16

Dear God, 

You are the light that shines in the darkness. The darkness will never overpower Your light. Right now, I am struggling to see Your light. God, I am troubled. I am broken. I am weak. Medical issues. Emotional issues have surfaced. Anxieties because of the republican monsters who are still trying to destroy healthcare I need. Anxieties with regard to physical therapy. Anxieties with regard to social skills stuff. God, I can no longer fake it until I make it. I am broken! Help me! 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment