Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Watch and See

"Behold, the Lord God comes with might, and his arm rules for him; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him." - Isaiah 40:10

"And in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'sons of the living God.'" - Romans 9:20

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." - Psalm 100:4-5

Dear God,

You want me to live with joy. You want me to have that joy even in the struggles I will have. You are Lord and You are in control. You are taking care of me. God, the republican monsters are at it again with an even worse set of things they want instead of the ACA. These things are not good things. You have promised to take care of Your children, the least of these. You are in control. I cannot pray specifically enough so what I ask is that You continue to intervene. That You continue to make sure that the least of these, that Your children, have what they need when it comes to resources and healthcare. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment