Thursday, April 20, 2017

Perfectly Loved

"Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love, that he may deliver their soul from death and keep them alive in famine." - Psalm 33:18-19

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." - II Thessalonians 3:16

Dear God, 

Your love is perfect. Your love never fails. Nothing can ever separate me from Your love. You watch over those who put their hope in Your love. I will have problems, but You will always be with me, and I will always be perfectly loved. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment