Saturday, April 1, 2017

Always Be Happy

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - I Thessalonians 5:16-18

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." - Deuteronomy 31:8

"With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Blessed are you, O Lord; teach me your statutes!" - Psalm 119:10-12

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

Dear God, 

I acknowledge my need for You. And I want the happiness that comes from knowing You. I want the happiness that comes from being with You.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment