Monday, April 17, 2017

The Climb

"God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places." - Habakkuk 3:19

"Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory." - Psalm 73:23-24

In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called to another and said, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" - Isaiah 6:1-3

Dear God,

Life can be like climbing a mountain! There are so many different paths to choose. While it may seem impossible to climb this mountain of life, You are always with me holding my hand to guide me and lead me safely on the steep mountains. It is both easy and hard. You have gifts for me along the way. These gifts are to remind me that You are with me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment