Sunday, April 2, 2017

Live in My Light

"Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted." - Psalm 89:15-16

"Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:9-11

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." - Isaiah 61:10

Dear God, 

The world really is getting darker and darker. It seems it has been at its darkest since that illegitimate monster Trump stole the White House. The light of Your presence is still bright. I want to see Your goodness crash against the darkness! We need more miracles! Please show Your power and might and goodness in this world. Rejoice in Your name no matter what is happening. This is not an easy task. The power of Your name covers me in Your righteousness and salvation. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment