Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Great Adventure

"The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law." - Deuteronomy 29:29

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone." - Psalm 91:11-12

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - I Thessalonians 5:16-18

"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps." - Proverbs 16:9

Dear God,

I am on a great adventure with You. It will not always go smoothly, but it will be good. There will be both blessings and struggles. I need to be willing to try new things with You. You will give me everything I need for the journey. I need to keep praying as I make decisions about this journey. You will help make good choices. God, help me to always remember this as I move further into advocacy on the healthcare issue in this country. Help me to never be afraid and to always follow Your guidance.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment