Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I Never Vanish

"May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!" - Psalm 29:11

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." - John 14:27

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:7

Dear God,

You give strength to Your people. You bless Your people with peace. Your people are all those who trust You as Savior and God. When I do feel tired and weak, I should not worry whether or not I can handle everything I am facing. Instead, I should look to You for strength and peace. Your peace doesn't depend on what happens in this world. Your peace is always there in good and bad times.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment