Sunday, April 16, 2017

Keep Holding On

"So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us." - Hebrews 6:17-18

"Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are k this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. Only let us hold true to what we have attained." - Philippians 3:13-16

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

Dear God,

I am Yours. Therefore, the hope and promise of heaven belongs to me. I just need to hold on to this hope that You have given me. I need to let this hope make me strong. God, how fitting that this message is coming to me on Easter! Help me to keep holding on, God.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment