Thursday, April 13, 2017

More Like Me

"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." - Romans 5:3-5

"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you." - John 14:15-17

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Dear God,

I can have joy with my troubles because I know that these troubles produce patience which produces character which produces hope. Your way is different from the world's way which says that I cannot be joyful in times of trouble. Your ways take time. God, please make sure to continue Your ways with Your promises for the least of these with regard to healthcare.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment