Friday, April 28, 2017

The Higher You Climb

And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. - Matthew 17:1-2

"God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places." - Habakkuk 3:19

"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself." - Philippians 3:20-21

Dear God, 

This mountain of life, this winding mountain with all its edges and rocky terrain, I am glad to be climbing with You. Help me to never give up. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment