Thursday, March 30, 2017

I Will Give You Strength

"God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places." - Habakkuk 3:19

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

"Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength!" - Psalm 96:6-7

Dear God, 

You the Lord God give me my strength. I really can't handle everything on my own, not as much as I wish I could. And I don't have to either. I do need You. Oh God, give me strength just to make it this week. Give me strength to make it through next week. Help me to feel better. Keep providing for the least of these, particularly with regard to healthcare. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment