Sunday, May 14, 2017

Who You Are

So Jesus again said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me ar thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:7-10

The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. - Romans 8:16-17

"Walk about Zion, go around her, number her towers, consider well her ramparts, go through her citadels, that you may tell the next generation that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever." - Psalm 48:12-14

Dear God, 

I do feel small and unimportant right now. I feel like in my advocacy for healthcare for the least of these that I am not being listened to by those who supposed to help us in this country and it hurts. You came to give me life in all its fullness. God, I belong to You. I have been adopted into Your family. I am Yours. Please guide me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment