Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Live in You

"To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." - Colossians 1:27

Other translation: God decided elect his people know this rich and glorious truth which he has for all people. This truth is Christ himself, who is in you. He is our only hope for glory. - Colossians 1:27

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:14-19

Other translation focal verses: I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong in spirit. He will give you that strength through his Spirit. I pray that Christ will live on your hearts because of your faith. I pray that your life will be strong in love and be built on love. - Ephesians 3:16-17

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:5

"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day." - Proverbs 4:18

Dear God,

You will live in my heart because of my faith. The more I trust You, the more Your Spirit will bless me and the more You will live through me. You are my only hope for glory. You are the only way to heaven. You are the light that shines in the darkness. As I follow You along the path of my life, the light will grow brighter and brighter. Thank You God for lighting my path and shining Your light through me. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment