Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pray Big!

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21

Other translation focal verse: With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of. - Ephesians 3:20

"The Lord reigns; he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved. Your throne is established from of old; you are from everlasting." - Psalm 93:1-2

"O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch." - Psalm 5:3

Dear God,

You can do much, much more than anything I could ever ask or think of. You are always working in my life even when I don't see anything happening. I am laying at Your feet the whole thing with regard to healthcare for the least of these. As I go into surgery this morning, I am laying that at Your feet as well.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment