Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The All-Powerful God

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." - Psalm 91:1-2

"Sing for joy, O heaven, and exult, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! for the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on his afflicted." - Isaiah 49:13

Dear God,

This planet is a big mess! The republican monsters proved that through and through with their actions that would harm the least of these with regard to healthcare last week. The news does make me worried. You are the one who is and was and is coming. You are the creator of time and know everything about the beginning and the end of the story. You are all powerful. You know what will happen and are in control. I do feel helpless right now. You love me. You comfort Your people. You are mighty and loving. God, show Yourself in a huge way to intervene on behalf of the least of these with regard to healthcare. It goes to the senate next and Trump weasel liar is trying to push it through to them. He has deceived them dearly.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment