Friday, May 19, 2017

The Greatest Catcher

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." - I Peter 5:6-7

"Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!" - Psalm 139:23

"The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore." - Psalm 121:6-8

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation." - Psalm 68:19

Dear God, 

I am at a point right now where I feel emotionally depleted. The battles I have been having to fight for my healthcare that I need, for autism services that I need (we lost that battle in Alabama), and for any kind of supportive services I need seems to be throwing me off the cliff. I feel like I have nothing else to live for. I feel defeated. Help me.

Thank you.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment