Monday, May 22, 2017

Close as a Whisper

"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." - Psalm 145:18

"No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you." - Joshua 1:5

And he said, "Go out and stand on the mount before the Lord." And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind was an earthquake, but the Lord was not int he earthquake. And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire the sound of a low whisper.- I Kings 19:11-12

Dear God,

You say You hear me even in a whisper. Today I ask that You intervene again on behalf of the least of these who the republicans are trying to harm through the budget proposals in addition to the healthcare situation in this country. Please intervene so that no one suffers. I don't understand why the republicans have become so hateful and antiChristian, but there must be something that You can do, God, because You are Almighty. So God, I lay it in Your hands today. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment