Saturday, May 20, 2017

One Step at a Time

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."- Matthew 11:28

"For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience." - Romans 8:24-25

"The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen." - II Timothy 4:18

"Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted." - Psalm 89:15-16

Dear God, 

I have been feeling like I am going to poop completely out. Lost, hopeless, confused. Help me through these feelings. Help me to be content taking one step at a time. God, You are with me and for me, so please make sure that I still have what I need in terms of resources and healthcare. The republican monsters are just that monsters. They are trying to harm the least of these. That is not Your desire. So please intervene. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment