Sunday, May 7, 2017

Much More than a Hero!

"But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me." - Micah 7:7

"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groaning a too deep for words." - Romans 8:26

"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save." - Isaiah 46:3-4

Dear God, 

You are more powerful than any human hero! God, do You really hear all of my prayers? Because I feel like You betrayed me and the least of these this past week by the fact that those stupid republican monsters passed a stupid bill that they did not actually read which would remove healthcare from the least of these. That is NOT love. I don't know what it is, but it is not love. Are You really always working in my life when Younallow something like that to happen knowing that I would be hurt by it? You say You will take care of me, but how is taking away my healthcare taking care of me? I am in much turmoil and doubt right now.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment