Monday, May 1, 2017

A Hiding Place

"The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him." - Nahum 1:7 

"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." - I John 1:5

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." - Psalm 56:3

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20

Dear God, 

You are a refuge in times of need. You are good. You will protect me. You are light. You will always be with me. God, as the republican monsters go after healthcare AGAIN, please step in and intervene on behalf of the least of these who need their healthcare to remain intact. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment