Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Choosing What to Do

"Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!" - Psalm 105:4

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." - Psalm 119:103-105

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." - Ephesians 2:10

Dear God,

Help me to focus on what matters to You and help me to grow as I spend time with You. God, also I bring the healthcare issue for the least of these in this country to You again. I have basically had people tell me to die because I am disabled and cannot work. It is appalling the lack of humanity in this country. Please intervene.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment