Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Because of Me

"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together." - Colossians 1:16-17

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." - Psalm 32:8

"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." - Psalm 143:8

Dear God, 

All things were made through Your power. You are creator and savior. Every breath is a gift from You. All things continue because of You. I lay at Your feet the needs of the least of these who need healthcare in our country. These monsters in the republican faction seem bent on screwing things up for the least of these. I ask for Your intervention. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment