Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Comfort of My Love

"Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant." - Psalm 119:76

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing." - Zephaniah 3:17

Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." - Jeremiah 31:2-3

Dear God, 

I can depend on the things that comfort me. You love is supposed to be better than that. Your love is not supposed to fail or end or change. I am supposed to be able to rely on Your love. You are supposed to be with me all the time. You're supposed to comfort me with Your love. God, where are You?

Feeling so lost.

Thank You anyway.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment