Monday, May 1, 2017

Be Still and Know

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nation's, I will be exalted in the earth!" - Psalm 46:10

"As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight." - Psalm 16:3

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." - Isaiah 61:10

"You have led in your steadfast love the people whom you have redeemed; you have guided the, by your strength to your holy abode." - Exodus 15:13

Dear God, 

I am trying so hard to remember that You are God and that You are loving and kind while also yet powerful and in control. But it can be SO difficult sometimes. Please help me to remember You even in times of chaos. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment