Thursday, May 18, 2017

All Day Long

"Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." - Psalm 25:5

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." - James 1:2-3

"I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure." - Psalm 16:8-9

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." - Psalm 16:11

Dear God, 

Help me to keep You in my mind all day long. I need You all day long. You are with me all day long.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment