Friday, May 26, 2017

At the End of the Day

And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." - Exodus 33:14

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:4-7

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:31-32

Dear God, 

Today I give You my worries over healthcare and budget issues that the republican monsters are using to try to harm the least of these. I give You my worries and thank You for the work that You will continue to do to protect the least of these. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment