Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Battle for Self-Control

"But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a hel,et the hope of salvation." - I Thessalonians 5:8

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

"Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace." - Ephesians 6:14-15

"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." - I Corinthians 13:13

Dear God, 

Help me to always exercise self-control. Or help me to at least grow into more self-control. Help me in this battle that the Trump administration has created. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment