Monday, May 29, 2017

Either Way, You Win!

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - I Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." - Psalm 143:8

Dear God, 

Even though it is Sunday, the problems related to the proposed budget of hate for the disabled, the elderly, and the veterans are still present as is the problem with regard to healthcare for the least of these. God, You say that You will take care of the least of these and that You want others to help take care of them. Yet everything the republicans are proposing is dangerous and harmful to the least of these. So God, knowing what the Scriptures say about Your heart for the least of these, I ask You to take these worries of mine and I ask that You intervene on behalf of the least of these every single day. And I may ask every day, but I know that You care and I know that You hear me. Or at least I hope that You hear me. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment