Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winning My Way

Psalm 34:17-18 - When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

II Corinthians 5:7 - for we walk by faith, not by sight.

Dear God, help me. I have been shaken. And I have wavered. I have been utterly crushed because of what Tom did. It isn't fair nor is it right what he did the way he did it. Help me. And help me see the dream You want me to have. I already know that my dream is nearly impossible to attain on my own. My dream is that all people of all ages with all special needs will be accepted at churches, be it Oak Mountain which presently hates people with special needs and will abuse them at the first sign of anything they think is wrong or abnormal, or be it somewhere else. For that matter, my dream is for a rising church, not necessarily of any particular denomination, that is primarily targeted and geared for people like me. Where people like me will not only feel loved and accepted, but will feel a sense of purpose. For we are PURE people with a purpose and a gift just like anyone else. God, help me. Comfort me. And bring that needed conversation with Tom. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment