Monday, January 27, 2014

My Promise

Psalm 139:1-4 - O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

Matthew 28:20b - And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:20 (ICB) - You can be sure that I am with you always. I will continue with you until the end of the world.

Dear God, It's hard to trust Your promise that You will always be with me. Especially when people like Tom promise that they will never not be my friend and will always act with grace and forgiveness, and then don't keep the promises. So God, as I struggle on this nice snowy day to see and hear You, please help me with trusting Your promise. Okay? In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment