Friday, January 31, 2014

A New Way of Thinking

Psalm 105:4 - Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Romans 12:2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 12:2 (ICB) - Do not be shaped by this world. Instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what. God wants for you. And you will be able to know what is good and pleasing to God and what is perfect.

Dear God, Help me learn to shift my thoughts from the problems and challenges I face to You. I want to trust You. I know I can see and hear evidence of You. But sometimes worry does cloud that. Thank You for thinking of me though. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment