Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sometimes I Whisper

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Romans 12:12 - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Romans 15:13 - May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Dear God, Thank You that even though Tom Patton and his church beat my spirit down leaving me feel worthless and alone that you do still care about me. Help me. And help bring about the conversation even if it is facilitated. Please help me. I feel burdened and battered and hopeless. I feel hurt and wounded. It was unnecessary for Tom to do that to me in the way he did it. Especially when You tell us to aim for restoration and to seek peace with one another in both Romans 12 and II Corinthians 13:11. God, I need to hear Your voice. I also need true closure with Tom. Which means the conversation needs to happen. The sooner the better. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment