Thursday, January 9, 2014

Start with Me

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

John 15:4-7 - "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

Dear God, Since You gave me autism, then You know that it is not only hard to trust You but also to not know what everything will be like in my day. Unpredictability is scary! Help me with the unknowns. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment