Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Greatest of Treasures

Matthew 13:44-46 - The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

John 16:33 - I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world.

James 1:2 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds....

Dear God, please allow me peace even in the midst of the unresolved conflict with Tom. It is up to You to convict him of his wrongdoing in it. Bring us into a conversation whether it be on our own or with the presbytery. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment