Saturday, January 21, 2017

Washed Away

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - I John 1:9

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." - Isaiah 61:10

"Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your rights are exalted." - Psalm 89:15-16

Dear God, 

I come to You today with the fears of many regarding our healthcare situation in America and the wreckless abandon that republicans have with regard to the least of these. Today I come to You unable to respect and pray for Trump or for leadership due to serious conflict of interest centered around their policies and ideologies regarding the least of these. As such, I lay these at Your feet and pray for Your will to be done even if Your will is that we are entering the end times today. If my heart attitude in this is wrong, please forgive me. And even if my heart attitude is not wrong, I still ask for forgiveness. Thank You for washing over me with Your goodness.

Thank You. 

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment