Monday, January 9, 2017

The Adventure

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." - Proverbs 3:5

"Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God." - Isaiah 50:10

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God." - Psalm 42:5-6

"But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me." - Micah 7:7

Dear God, 

Be my guide during my training for the biggest adventure of my life. My adventure is my adventure and no one else has my adventure. Hold me as I face the jungle and the shadows. Lead me. Hold my hand and do not let go. You promise to take care of me and provide. I trust You to do just that no matter what the greedy, heartless republicans keep trying to do or hurt us.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment