Monday, January 23, 2017

Like Sunshine to a Flower

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." - Romans 15:13

Then he said to them, "Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." - John 14:2-3

Dear God,

I am struggling with trusting You right now. The media and Trump disaster that has surfaced is making my head spin! It is hard to hold hope and see joy and peace in what is happening right now. Please show Yourself in a huge way! 

Thank You!

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment